On January 18, 2022 Amazon will be permanently raising selling costs, especially for sellers who choose to use the FBA program. Some of the rate increases will include:
- introduction of dim-weight pricing for large standard-size products excluding apparel;
- higher monthly off-peak storage fees
- higher removal and disposal fees (liquidation fees will remain unchanged);
- higher FBA Prep Service fees
- introduction of a tiered rate structure for long-term storage fees
- fulfillment fee changes to 5.2%
Although "Referral Fees" will also increase by 2%-3%, Amazon claims that this increase will be offset by reduced fees regarding return processing.
We also know that the FBA Small and Light program will be changing.
Check out all of the new fee increases and program changes by category below:
Where to Next? Popular Topics: