HOW TO ORDER
Ordering is very simple! Our site is just like every other website; locate the merchandise you would like, Add to Cart then Proceed to Checkout. If you want more details on how to locate merchandise, how to view Product Details and more, keep reading:
How would you like step-by-step directions?:
Below is a step-by-step video guide to walk you through finding merchandise, buying, applying coupons, printing invoices, checking tracking, getting tracking updates, transit times and more! If the video is too small, click here to watch it on Vimeo.
SHOP BY CATEGORY is where you can view TYPES of merchandise, such as Womens Clothing, Mens Clothing, Kids Stuff, Body Care, Makeup, etc.
SHOP BY BRAND is where you can view listings that contain a certain brand. Our SHOP BY BRAND category lists the brands we get in most, however we also carry thousands of other brands that are not in this category.
SHOP BY TOTAL COST allows you to view merchandise that fits your budget. If you have $200 to spend you can select SHOP BY COST then click $150 - $300. If you have $600 to spend you can select the $500+ option. Since shipping inside the USA is free, there are no additional charges!
STEP 2: If you are looking for something specific, you can use the Sub-Category links to narrow down your browsing if you'd like:
STEP 3: When you see something that interests you, click on it to open the listing:
When you click on it you will be able to view details about the listing:
If you scroll down you will see the Description section. Every listing contains a video so you can see the exact merchandise you will be purchasing. Simply click the PLAY button to start the video:
Under the video you will see information about the merchandise in the Lot, including the Quantity of items you will be receiving as well as which store it came from and what TYPE of merchandise it is (Liquidations, Overstocks, Store Returns, etc). If you continue to scroll down the page you will see "Condition to Expect" / "What This Means". This is where you can read about the expected condition of the items in this specific listing:
If you are not sure what "Liquidations" or "Store Returns" or "Overstocks" means, you can read all about them by reading our blog post called How Wholesale, Liquidations and Store Returns Work. Additionally you can read all of our awesome free content about buying wholesale on our blog.
STEP 4: When you find merchandise you want, click the ADD TO CART button:
Clicking ADD TO CART does NOT mean you have to purchase it. You can remove it from your Cart if you change your mind, however, ADD TO CART does NOT "reserve" the merchandise, so it will still be for sale on our site until you actually pay for it. This means that even though it is in your cart someone else can still buy it until you officially pay for the merchandise.
STEP 5: Now you can Continue Shopping for more merchandise, Proceed to Checkout to place your order or View Cart.
The Shopping Cart shows what you plan to buy... just like a shopping cart at a grocery store. If you decide you do not want items in your cart, simply click the "X" icon to remove them. If you have a Coupon Code you can enter it here. Since we ship FOR FREE inside the USA you never have to worry about getting slammed with gigantic shipping charges!:
STEP 6: If everything looks good you can enter a coupon code or Checkout
STEP 7: Next, fill out each step.
First, enter the email address. This is where the email confirmation receipt and tracking numbers sent to. If you want to print an actual invoice you will use this email address to login to your account and print / download / save the invoice.
Then type the address you want it SHIPPED to.
Next you select the Shipping Option:
We offer three shipping options if you are inside the USA:
- FREE shipping inside the USA
- FREE pickup from our warehouse in Wayne, Michigan 48184 (pickup is ready in 2 hours! Learn more here!)
- Or you can upgrade your order to Priority Mail Shipping if you need it even faster.
STEP 8: Now click CONTINUE:
STEP 9: Now it is time to make payment. If you want to pay with a credit or debit you can enter it into the Credit Card spot on the site. We also accept Pay Pal, Amazon Pay and more:
- If you want to pay using PayPal you will need to have a PayPal account. If you do not have a PayPal account you can create one here.
- If you want to apply for financing through PayPal you will have to apply through PayPal. If you do not have a PayPal account you can create one here.
- If you want to pay using Amazon Pay you will need to have an Amazon account AND an Amazon Pay Account. If you already have an Amazon Account you can get Amazon Pay in seconds.
STEP 10: Finally, Agree to Terms and Conditions then click PLACE ORDER:
OTHER ORDERING INFORMATION:
You can enter 1 coupon code per order. You can paste the code into the box at checkout:
CREDIT CARD NOT WORKING ERRORS:
If you see an error that says "Credit Card Number Must Be Valid", this means you did not type the correct card number or expiration date:
However it could also mean several different things:
- The CVC code is wrong
- The card has insufficient funds to make the purchase
- The card is expired or closed
- The bank is declining the transaction for other reasons. Often card companies will decline transactions over $300 - $500 if they suspect it may be fraudulent (meaning the credit card companies Artificial Intelligence *thinks* someone may have stolen your card numbers.
How to resolve this error:
- Check the CVC code to make sure it matches the card
- Also check the card numbers, the BILLING address and the name on the card. You can have the order shipped anywhere you would like but the BILLING address needs to match the bank statement.
- Log into your credit card/ debit card account and make sure there are sufficient AVAILABLE funds. Pending payments will temporarily decrease the amount of available funds.
- If you have sufficient funds, call the phone number on the back of your card and ask why your bank is blocking the transaction. It is common for AI (Artificial Intelligence) to incorrectly block valid payments, especially if the payment you are trying to make is $300 or higher. Once you call your bank they will "unblock" the transaction so you can pay. After the bank has removed the block, simply try to pay again and you should have no issues.
Once you have successfully placed an order you will be immediately sent an receipt ("email confirmation") via email. This is NOT an invoice. You will need to login to your account to print / save / download the actual invoice. Want to know what our invoices look like or how to download it? Check out our page called QUESTIONS ABOUT INVOICES.
Most orders ship same day, if ordered before 12pm EST (excluding weekends and holidays). International Orders can take longer to ship due to Customs Form filing.