THIS PALLET MUST BE PICKED UP FROM OUR WAREHOUSE. DUE TO IT'S SIZE WE CANNOT SHIP IT FOR FREE. NAVIGATION INFORMATION CAN BE VIEWED HERE. YOU MUST BUY IT HERE ONLINE AND SELECT "PICKUP" AS THE SHIPPING OPTION AT CHECKOUT.
- 5 bergHOFF seven-piece sets. We think this is the set, $299 each on Amazon
- 1 Staub Covered Pan
- 4 (Berghoff) TFK 10-quart stockpots with lids
- 10 Bergdorf covered dishes, with lids
- 1 Berghoff steamer insert (Boxed)
- 7 (Berghoff) TFK 8" covered fry pan with lids
- 1 country kitchen 11" pan
- 1 ekobo set (2pc) mix bowls
- 1 abalone Vista 2.5Quart casserole with lid
- 2 Mepal fruit veg pot
- 1 Wisk
- 1 Cutting Board
- 9 Transpac Elegant Bunny Dozen egg holders - SOLD OUT ON AMAZON!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THIS PALLET:
- This pallet is larger in size than normal pallets (it is basically 1 1/2 pallets being sold as 1 pallet). With that being said, this will not fit in a car and may fit in a larger size SUV. However, you are welcome to make multiple trips to pick it up, we just ask that you complete pickup on the same day. Most people who pickup large pallets will bring multiple vehicles at the same time so they can get it all in one swoop. We will work with you to find a day and time that works.
- ALTERNATIVELY, you could hire a company, such as DispatchIt, Uber Courier or Reliable Couriers to transport it for you, however the courier will need a large, empty van. THEY DO NOT NEED TO TAKE THE WOOD PALLET. The courier can instead take 14 individual boxes plus the two large items.
These are MOSTLY N*RDSTR*M OVERSTOCKS!!! May contain a couple Mixed Quality Liquidations
What this means:
- Brand new
- Case-packed or boxed
- NO Clearance stickers!
- No Damage
Mixed Quality Liquidations Condition:
- These are Mixed Quality Liquidations from N*RDSTR*M.
- What Liquidations means:
- Sometimes the piece has a clearance sticker
- Sometimes a removable Liquidation sticker is applied
- Sometimes the piece is missing the paper store tag
- Sometimes the piece was part of a set and some, or the rest, of the set is missing. The remaining piece(s) are still sellable.
- Sometimes the piece was supposed to include a bonus item, such as a belt, and the belt is missing
- Occasionally a piece has a stain which is usually dust / dirt from being tried on in the fitting room but on rare occasion the stain could be makeup or food. These stains are usually easily removable without the need for a washing machine.
- Sometimes the piece looks worn or may actually be worn. We try to remove pieces with major signs of wear but it is not possible for us to catch 100%.
- Sometimes the liquidation is applied with a staple to the garment. Simply taking your time and slowly sliding the staple out then stretching the material gently with your fingers is the solution. Obviously if you carelessly rip the staple out you are going to damage the garment.
- On very rare occasion there is a rip along a seam or under an armpit that we didn't see. Again, these are usually very simple repairs with basic sewing knowledge. We try to remove all major damage that we see.
- It is not possible for us to catch every imperfection. We sort over 10,000 items a week so we do not have time to analyze each piece. You should expect there could be imperfections we did not see.