- 21 Pieces
- Sizes: WOMENS, Assorted
- These are Mixed Quality Liquidations from N*RDSTR*M
Condition to Expect:
- Sometimes the piece has a clearance sticker
- Sometimes a removable Liquidation sticker is applied
- Sometimes the piece is missing the paper store tag
- Sometimes the piece was part of a set and some, or the rest, of the set is missing. The remaining piece(s) are still sellable.
- Sometimes the piece was supposed to include a bonus item, such as a belt, and the belt is missing
- If this Lot contains purses, sometimes a purse is missing the convertible handle.
- Sometimes a piece has a stain which is usually dust / dirt from being touched by customers. Because these are Mixed Quality you should expect some imperfections. You should expect to invest time into polishing, laundering, sewing, etc.
- Sometimes the piece looks worn or may actually be worn.
- If this lot contains Purses, they may need repair. We try to point out any damage we see in the video above but it is not possible for us to catch 100%
- If watches are contained in a Mixed Quality Lot they may need a new battery, Band mended or even part replacement. We try to remove watches with major damage (such as shattered glass face) but we do not consider an imperfect band, needing battery replacement or similar to be "major damage"
- If this Lot contains Sunglasses they may need arms fixed or screws replaced. We try to remove sunglasses with major damage. We consider "Major Damage" to be if a pair of sunglasses is completely MISSING one arm or missing one lens.
- It is possible we may not catch a security sensor / ink tag. It can be VERY difficult to locate all sensors on dresses, especially when they have thick / layered material. If we miss a sensor you can remove them by simply purchasing this magnet off Amazon. Even if we do remove 100% of the sensors from your order, we still encourage you to purchase the magnet if you plan to consistently purchase N*RDSTR*M merchandise. It's a great investment to have on hand because items like Coats, Purses, Sunglasses, real leather goods, genuine silk, (everything high end and premium) all have sensors attached. As mentioned, we do try to find and remove them but we cannot guarantee we will locate 100%. Some items have 2 or more sensors on them so even though we think we removed all sensors, theres actually another sensor hiding somewhere else.
- On occasion there is a rip or other issue that we didn't see. Because these are Mixed Quality you should expect some imperfections.
- It is not possible for us to catch every major imperfection. We try to point out imperfections we notice. You should expect there will be imperfections we do not notice.