- 41 Pieces Per Order
- You will receive a random pull of colors and sizes.
- Sizes in this batch appear to be most, or all XS, S and M.
- Womens Only
- These are CLOSEOUT OVERTOCKS and Samples from Reebok, M*CYS, Dillards and/or N*RDSTR*M.
What CLOSEOUT Overstocks means:
- Brand new
- Not touched by customers
- Paper store tags attached
- NO DAMAGE!
- NO clearance stickers
- Often it is inside of a clear plastic bag. This is because it has never been opened.
- This is the best type of merchandise because you are getting brand-spanking-new items at a liquidation price!
What SAMPLE means
A Designer Store “sample” is different from what you think when you hear the word “sample”. What this actually is, is pieces the store used for ordering purposes, web listing (photography, descriptions, etc) and inspection.
- Basically, the manufacturer ships the Designer Store these pieces so they can see them, inspect them, order them and list them.
- What’s really cool about sample pieces is that they have never been in a an actual store, so they do not have clearance stickers and, for the most part, they are completely damage free.
- Sometimes a Sample will have a special paper tag added to it that contains all of the information about the piece. This tag usually includes the UPC, type of material, brand name, year it was released, collection name, factory origin and more. This is exceptionally helpful if you create online listings.
- Because they have not been in a store, there are no ink tags / sensors applied.
- Sometimes Samples may have a black line through the interior manufacturers tag
- Sometimes Samples may have interior markings on the garment
- Sometimes samples do not have paper store tags
- Sometimes a sample may have blank manufacturer tags because it has not yet went into production (pre-production stage)
- You can see more by watching the video above.
- Sometimes the manufacturers tag may be cut in half. You can learn more about this here: https://bigbrandwholesale.com/wholesale-101/why-are-manufacturer-interior-name-brand-tags-on-clothing-sometimes-cut-in-half-/