THIS PALLET MUST BE PICKED UP FROM OUR WAREHOUSE. DUE TO IT'S SIZE WE CANNOT SHIP IT FOR FREE. NAVIGATION INFORMATION CAN BE VIEWED HERE. YOU MUST BUY IT HERE ONLINE AND SELECT "PICKUP" AS THE SHIPPING OPTION AT CHECKOUT.
- 1 Fieldcrest Quilt
- 1 $280 Eden Oak 10-Piece Queen Set
- 2 Sealy Pillows
- 1 Beauty Rest Pillow
- 1 Swift Home Cali King
- 1 King Faux Fur Blanket
- 2 Twin Microfiber Sheet Sets
- 1 Queen Microfiber Sheet Set
- 2 Full Microfiber Sheet Sets
- 2 Microfiber Sheet Sets - Size Unknown
- 1 Sensorpedic Memory Foam Pillow
- 1 Linden Street Queen Sheet Set
- 2 Liz Claiborne Pillows
- 1 Fieldcrest Pillow
- 1 Full Size Sheet Set
- 1 N*RDSTR*M Throw Blanket
- 2 Pack Outdoor Pillows
- 1 Brookstone Luggage
- 1 Low-Sitting Plant Shelf (Wood)
- 1 Pack N*RDSTR*M Wash Cloths
- 20 Additional Items: Sheet sets, comforter set, pillow case sets and more
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THIS PALLET:
- You do not need to take the wood pallet. You can unload the items from the pallet and put them into your vehicle. If you have an SUV you most likely can fit it in 1 trip, if you have a car you probably need 2 trips unless you can fold your seats flat.
- Sometimes we offer buyers the option to pay for their own shipping on pallets. In this specific case, its not worth it. The pallet is so big that the shipping on it would cost at least $300, likely more. If you genuinely want to pay for shipping, contact us and we can give you the pallet details.
These are Liquidations from JC PENNEY & N*RDSTR*M
Condition to Expect
- Black line on paper store tag(s) / exterior packaging
- Sometimes the piece has a clearance sticker
- Sometimes a removable Liquidation sticker is applied
- Sometimes the piece is missing the paper store tag
- Sometimes the piece was part of a set and some, or the rest, of the set is missing. The remaining piece(s) are still sellable.
- Sometimes the piece was supposed to include a bonus item, such as a belt, and the belt is missing
- Occasionally a piece has a stain which is usually dust / dirt from being tried on in the fitting room but on rare occasion the stain could be makeup or food. These stains are usually easily removable without the need for a washing machine.
- Sometimes the piece looks worn or may actually be worn. We try to remove pieces with major signs of wear but it is not possible for us to catch 100%.
- Sometimes the liquidation is applied with a staple to the garment. Simply taking your time and slowly sliding the staple out then stretching the material gently with your fingers is the solution. Obviously if you carelessly rip the staple out you are going to damage the garment.
- On very rare occasion there is a rip along a seam or under an armpit that we didn't see. Again, these are usually very simple repairs with basic sewing knowledge. We try to remove all major damage that we see.
- It is not possible for us to catch every imperfection. We sort over 10,000 items a week so we do not have time to analyze each piece. You should expect there could be imperfections we did not see
- Paper tags are attached, although it is always possible a tag could fall off.
- We did not see any clearance stickers, but it is possible some pieces could have them. We do not examine every piece
- We did not see any damage whatsoever, but it is possible some pieces could have imperfections from being tried on in JC Penney. This type of damage is usually dust / dirt / makeup.
Mixed Quality Liquidations
- The same as Liquidations, however some pieces could have imperfections of some form.
- We did not notice any mixed quality pieces but it is possible there could be a couple we didn't see