THIS PALLET MUST BE PICKED UP FROM OUR WAREHOUSE. DUE TO IT'S SIZE WE CANNOT SHIP IT FOR FREE. NAVIGATION INFORMATION CAN BE VIEWED HERE. YOU MUST BUY IT HERE ONLINE AND SELECT "PICKUP" AS THE SHIPPING OPTION AT CHECKOUT. Or, you can provide your own postage.
- 45 Sets = 90 Individual Items
- 5 Ralph Robes
- 10 Additional Robes
- 35 Sleep Gowns / Sleep Shirts
- 192 Tops
- 85 PJ Bottoms. Most Pants, also some shorts
- A small quantity of sets may be mis-matched sizes
- Some of the individual items may be sets that are missing a piece
- This is a super nice pallet. Brands include: DKNY, Ralph, Muk Luks, Cuddl Duds, Goodnight Kiss, Jenni, Alfani, Donatella, Roudelain, Jockey, Charter, INC and more.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THIS PALLET:
- If you are picking up, you do not need to take the wood pallet. You can load the 7 large boxes into your vehicle.
- With that being said, this will not fit in a car and may fit in a larger size SUV. However, you are welcome to make multiple trips to pick it up, we just ask that you complete pickup on the same day. Most people who pickup pallets will bring multiple vehicles at the same time so they can get it all in one swoop. We will work with you to find a day and time that works.
- ALTERNATIVELY, you could hire a company, such as DispatchIt, Uber Courier or Reliable Couriers to transport it for you, however the courier will need a large, empty van. THEY DO NOT NEED TO TAKE THE WOOD PALLET. The courier can instead take the individual boxes
PAYING FOR YOUR OWN SHIPPING
- You can use FreightQuote.com to see how much freight transit will cost.
- Pallet info: 322 pounds, 38" x 48" x 40"
- Our address: 3441 Filbert, Wayne MI 48184. Lift Gate Needed. Commercial Warehouse.
- Please do not ever schedule pickup for the same day. We need a day or two to print the postage you provide and wrap the pallet with pallet wrap. Because we do not know if the buyer of this pallet will be local-pickup or will be someone who wants to pay for shipping, the pallet is ready for local pickup. We need time to prep it for shipping.
IF YOU WANT TO PROVIDE YOUR OWN POSTAGE, DO NOT PURCHASE THIS PALLET UNTIL YOU HAVE LOOKED INTO TRANSIT RATES. If you buy this pallet then change your mind because shipping is too expensive, we will refund you, minus a 30% restocking fee.
These are Liquidations from M*CYS. Might include a handful of JC Penney
Condition to Expect:
- What Liquidations means:
- Sometimes the piece has a clearance sticker
- Sometimes a removable Liquidation sticker is applied
- Sometimes the piece is missing the paper store tag
- Sometimes the piece was part of a set and some, or the rest, of the set is missing. The remaining piece(s) are still sellable.
- Sometimes the piece was supposed to include a bonus item, such as a belt, and the belt is missing
- Occasionally a piece has a stain which is usually dust / dirt from being tried on in the fitting room but on rare occasion the stain could be makeup or food. These stains are usually easily removable without the need for a washing machine.
- Sometimes the piece looks worn or may actually be worn. We try to remove pieces with major signs of wear but it is not possible for us to catch 100%.
- Sometimes the liquidation is applied with a staple to the garment. Simply taking your time and slowly sliding the staple out then stretching the material gently with your fingers is the solution. Obviously if you carelessly rip the staple out you are going to damage the garment.
- On very rare occasion there is a rip along a seam or under an armpit that we didn't see. Again, these are usually very simple repairs with basic sewing knowledge. We try to remove all major damage that we see.
- It is not possible for us to catch every imperfection. We sort over 10,000 items a week so we do not have time to analyze each piece. You should expect there could be imperfections we did not see.