- 34 Pieces
- XL / 1X fits 38D, 38DD, 40B, 40C and 40D according to the Breezies fit guide chart
These are Liquidations from QVC.
What QVC Liquidations means:
- The merchandise QVC sells is different from M*CYS, SEARS, Target or other Liquidations we carry so we encourage you to read all about the quality in this section:
- QVC sells merchandise on QVC TV.
- During the QVC television show customers place orders. The merchandise ships directly from QVC's warehouse to the buyer. Since the merchandise is not sold in a retail store, it typically does NOT HAVE "PAPER STORE TAGS" because there is no reason for it to have paper store tags. The purpose of a paper store tag is so a retail store cashier can scan the barcode; again, since this merchandise is not being sold in a physical store, there is no purpose for a paper tag. Instead the merchandise arrives to us inside of a plastic bag with the SKU and other information on the bag. WE REMOVE THE ITEM FROM THE PLASTIC BAG so you can SEE it in the video above. If we kept the items inside of the bags you would have no way of seeing what you are purchasing. We then discard the plastic bag. This means you are buying a piece without a plastic bag and without a paper store tag.
- Because the item was stored inside of a bag instead of on a hanger in a retail store, you should expect more wrinkles than with other store liquidations we sell.
- During the QVC TV broadcast, pieces of merchandise are used to show the item (demonstrations), these are called often called "Samples". Samples are typically only worn briefly and typically are damage-free, however it is possible they could have dust / dirt, makeup, a slight perfume scent, deodorant or other imperfections. Typically Sample imperfections are minor and can be easily removed.
- Typically there is leftover stock after an item has aired. This stock is Liquidated. This stock is damage-free, unused. Technically this stock is "Overstocks".
- QVC Liquidations also include pieces that have been purchased by a customer during the television show and did not fit or the buyer decided they didn't like it. Therefore the customer returns the item to QVC. These items are typically in awesome condition but can show light signs of wear. These signs of wear can include dust / dirt, makeup, a perfume scent, deodorant or other imperfections. QVC buyers are not supposed to return items they used however people are not always honest. On occasion an item may look worn or washed or actually be worn or washed. We try to remove any pieces with major damage but it is not possible for us to catch 100%.
- Overall, the QVC quality is outstanding because these items have not been in retail stores however these are still Liquidations, so you should expect there could be imperfections we do not see. On the otherhand, what's really cool is that you are buying items that typically are NOT available in retail stores, therefore your competition when reselling is greatly reduced.
- Want to see todays QVC show schedule? Check out the QVC daily show schedule guide here OR, check out QVC's entire month schedule here. You just might see the products you're buying from us on TV today! QVC also offers a Live Stream on the QVC YouTube Channel.